On-demand Burritos Powered by Rubio’s and uberX
Mexican food is on the minds of many today, so why not jumpstart your Cinco de Mayo celebration with some Baja flavor? Cue the maracas…Uber San Diego has teamed up with Rubio’s to turn an ordinary Monday into a festive feast for you and your compadres. Introducing…uBURRITO!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
1 .Ancho Citrus Shrimp Burrito
2. Burrito Especial with Chicken
3. Grilled Veggie Burrito
NOTE: You may order more than 4 burritos. Each additional burrito costs $8.00. Make it a fiesta and fare split! Split the cost of uBURRITO up to 6 ways.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Open your Uber app on May 5th between 11AM-3PM.
2. Slide the vehicle view to “uBURRITO” in the lower menu of the app and tap the request button.
3. Wait for a phone call from an uBURRITO representative.
4. Place your order based on the burrito options above. Remember, there’s a minimum order of 4 burritos so grab your hungry friends, co-workers, neighbors…whoever! #BurritoLoversUnite
5. Watch as the traveling burrito approaches your location on the map. As it’s arriving, head outside to connect with your uBURRITO. You might just be greeted by a musical Cinco de Mayo surprise. 🙂
6. Demand will be very high. Check back often if your first request is unsuccessful.
THE FINE PRINT:
No burrito customizations
One Cinco de Mayo swag item and dessert per order
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.