In September 2013, we launched uberX, the low-cost Uber option that’s better, faster, and 45% cheaper than a taxi. Since then, uberX has connected thousands of Orange County locals and visitors with reliable, convenient, and affordable transportation.
Since it’s clear that #OCLOVESuberX, we want to show you all some love too by hooking you up with uberX rides on the house. During the first week of February, simply open up your app and request an uberX ride in Orange County. We’ll cover TWO rides up to $20 each! With these awesome rates, $20 will get you far!
Here’s the fine print:
- This promotion applies to uberX only
- Rides must be taken between 10:00AM Monday, February 3rd through 11:59PM Sunday, February 9th
- #OCLOVESuberX covers two rides up to $20 per ride in Orange County
- The promotion will automatically be applied to your account
To further show our love for Orange County, we’re giving one lucky winner the perfect Valentine’s Day package to share with a loved one. Whether that loved one is a significant other or a friend you’d like to celebrate Singles Awareness Day with is totally up to you! Take a free uberX ride this week to win*:
- A 2-night stay for you and one guest at the St. Regis, Monarch Beach
- Sunset drinks and appetizers for 2 at The Rooftop Lounge at La Casa del Camino ($100 value)
- Dinner for 2 at Broadway by Amar Santana ($100 value)
- Champagne brunch for 2 at The Crow Bar & Kitchen ($200 value)
- $100 worth of Uber credit to use throughout your stay
The winner will be chosen on Monday, February 10th on the @Uber_OC Twitter account, so be sure to give us a follow! We’ll also notify the winner via email with instructions on how to redeem.
*The Valentine’s Day package can be redeemed any time throughout the month of February.
For contest rules, click here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.