Your Late Nite Bites Are Arriving Now
It’s finals week and you’re too busy cramming to find a decent meal near campus. Don’t worry, Uber is delivering on-demand burgers tonight. Take a study break with Uber’s Late Nite Bites.
We’ve teamed up with Doc’s of the Bay to deliver some of the Bay’s best burgers. Beginning at 9 p.m. tonight, Uber riders around the UC Berkeley campus will see an UberBITES option appear in the Uber app. Request your meal for $20 to help fuel your studying.
Request Late Nite Bites tonight, December 16, 2014, starting at 9 p.m., to have a meal delivered to you!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Open up your Uber app after 9 p.m.
2. Select the EATS option on the far right of the slider
3. Set your delivery location and request away
4. Upon arrival, meet your driver outside and grab your delicious burger
• Each order includes two burgers, two potato salads and two cookies for $20
• Hungry for more? Request a second, third or fourth meal from your driver
• No cash necessary—you’ll be billed $20 for each order, right to your Uber account
• We’ll deliver burgers until we run out. If you don’t get lucky on the first try, keep requesting!
PRO TIP: Use the Fare Split feature to split the bill with a friend. (Fare Split works with all Uber rides-something to keep in mind as you head home for the holidays)
We hope you join us!
Team Uber SF
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.