Join the team: Uber SF is hiring!
The Uber SF operations team is growing and we’d love for you to join us in our quest to make getting around San Francisco more stylish and fun. Love the product? We promise you’d love working here even more. We work hard and have a blast doing it.
Interested in learning more? Check out the open Uber SF positions below.
Driver Operations Manager
- Numbers: You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis. Databases don’t scare you
- People skills: You get along with everyone and connect with people from different backgrounds. You can explain Uber in 30 seconds to a driver who has never used an iPhone before
- Passionate about quality: You care about making sure that the partners we work with are excellent brand ambassadors for our clients and our company
- Patience is a virtue: Whether you’re interviewing drivers, performing data analysis, or dealing with an emergency, you have the ability to multitask and stay calm
- Strategy: You constantly see opportunities to make things better. Let’s grow this city!
Sound good? Check out the official job page here and press the apply button in the bottom right hand corner.
- People Person: You love interacting with riders and making them happy. Every email or tweet from an Uber rider is a chance to create a new evangelist. Spreading Uber Love makes your day
- Work Hard: You are excited to take on five jobs at once, work early, work late, and bring all you have to the table. You thrive on completing projects and exceeding your goals. Nothing is going to faze you
- Play Hard: Events? Red Carpets? Ice Cream? You’re the one to propose the crazy idea, know the best parties, and be the center of attention in any room. A jack of all trades and everyone’s favorite friend. You are the voice (and face) of Uber SF
Interest piqued? See the official job page here and press the apply link in the bottom right corner.
Associate General Manager-Sacramento (based in SF)
- Take the wheel: Want to own outcomes and P&L? It’s yours. Take charge of our new expansion market and bring it to success
- Not scared of numbers, not scared of words: You can build a pivot table just as easily as you can think of an awesome marketing idea.
- No job too big, no job too small: You set pricing and strategy for your market, but you’re not too proud to walk a driver through how to use the app
- Build a team: Hire, train, and manage other ops managers as your market grows too big for you to run on your own
Up for the challenge? Apply for the position here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.