Introducing WINE in San Luis Obispo Wine Country
The best bottles of wine are $10 off.
We have friends in wine country who will give you $10 off a bottle of wine when you take WINE to their vineyard. Relax and leave the driving to us.
HOW TO REDEEM:
- Ask your waiter for the WINE promotional code
- Enter it into the promotions section of your app
- Show them the confirmation screen [Confirmation screen image]
- Enjoy your bottle of wine
OUR FRIENDS IN WINE COUNTRY:
$10 off limited to your first WINE trip.
WHAT IS WINE?
You now have the option to request a personal driver to stay with you while you tour SLO’s wine country. Now you and your friends can enjoy a day of wine tasting and the convenience of Uber. Request WINE for parties up to four and WINEXL for parties up to six.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Request ‘WINE’ or WINEXL and you’ll be paired with a driver for the day
- Get comfortable and make your way to wine country
- Leave your belongings in your car and enjoy yourself
- Call or text your driver by using your app, your driver will be waiting for you in the parking lot
- Enter a new location into your app and the driver will automatically be updated with your next destination
- The driver will end the trip upon your request
WHEN AND WHERE WILL WINE BE AVAILABLE?
- WINE and WINEXL will be available everyday between 9am and 6pm. It’s up to you to decide when and where you want to go!
- You will be able to see WINE and WINEXL as an option in your app if you are within San Luis Obispo
- You can stop the tour whenever you want. There’s no limit to the time or distance on WINE or WINEXL trips, just a minimum fare.
- If you accidentally request WINE or WINEXL instead of uberX or uberXL, your fare will be adjusted to reflect uberX and uberXL rates
On average, you’ll see fares as low as $35 per hour when you request WINE and $45 for WINEXL. The fare will depend on the length of your trip and distance.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.