Introducing Call Of Duty On Demand
E3 is almost here and will bring tens of thousands of gamers to Downtown Los Angeles for an epic three-day trade show. There’s no doubt that you’ll encounter mind-blowing new game releases, but only Uber has the hook up to get you up close and personal with Call Of Duty®.
We’ve teamed up with Activision to bring you UberCOD, an on demand interactive experience to get an inside look at the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® game while inside a real armored personnel carrier.
Unlock The Call Of Duty® Option with Code ‘CallOfDuty’
How It Works
- New users: Download the Uber app
- Existing users: Enter code ‘CallOfDuty’ in the ‘Promotions’ tab in the app to unlock this experience
- Request the “COD:AW” option via your app if you are in Downtown LA at the Convention Center
- If a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® military vehicle is available, you and your friends will enjoy the Advanced Warfare reveal trailer, the Vice documentary, an all new trailer debuting at E3, costumed driver with props, and a lucky few will get a ride-along with one of the Call Of Duty® game developers
- Timing: Tuesday, June 10th through Thursday June 12th
- Location: This experience is only available to request at the LA Convention Center
- Pricing: Rides are free and have a 20 minute maximum
- Route: Drop off area is predetermined. Route is limited.
Share With Friends
Demand for UberCOD will be very high and availability is limited. Please be patient and keep trying if you don’t get a ride at first.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.