Introducing Call Of Duty On Demand
E3 is almost here and will bring tens of thousands of gamers to Downtown Los Angeles for an epic three-day trade show. There’s no doubt that you’ll encounter mind-blowing new game releases, but only Uber has the hook up to get you up close and personal with Call Of Duty®.
We’ve teamed up with Activision to bring you UberCOD, an on demand interactive experience to get an inside look at the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® game while inside a real armored personnel carrier.
Unlock The Call Of Duty® Option with Code ‘CallOfDuty’
How It Works
- New users: Download the Uber app
- Existing users: Enter code ‘CallOfDuty’ in the ‘Promotions’ tab in the app to unlock this experience
- Request the “COD:AW” option via your app if you are in Downtown LA at the Convention Center
- If a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® military vehicle is available, you and your friends will enjoy the Advanced Warfare reveal trailer, the Vice documentary, an all new trailer debuting at E3, costumed driver with props, and a lucky few will get a ride-along with one of the Call Of Duty® game developers
- Timing: Tuesday, June 10th through Thursday June 12th
- Location: This experience is only available to request at the LA Convention Center
- Pricing: Rides are free and have a 20 minute maximum
- Route: Drop off area is predetermined. Route is limited.
Share With Friends
Demand for UberCOD will be very high and availability is limited. Please be patient and keep trying if you don’t get a ride at first.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]
As a data-driven company, we understand the power of information for communities. Since day one, our mission has been to connect people with reliable rides through the use of data and technology. As our footprint has grown throughout the years, so has our ability to use the Uber network in different ways. Starting today and […]
Today, we are excited to announce that Uber will give $5.5M to support a new robotics faculty chair as well as three fellowships at CMU. This gift is part of a partnership we announced earlier this year. In addition, we’re pumped to be part of a growing innovation ecosystem in Pittsburgh that includes world leading research institutions and companies, as well as an increasing number of start-ups.