Introducing Call Of Duty On Demand
E3 is almost here and will bring tens of thousands of gamers to Downtown Los Angeles for an epic three-day trade show. There’s no doubt that you’ll encounter mind-blowing new game releases, but only Uber has the hook up to get you up close and personal with Call Of Duty®.
We’ve teamed up with Activision to bring you UberCOD, an on demand interactive experience to get an inside look at the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® game while inside a real armored personnel carrier.
Unlock The Call Of Duty® Option with Code ‘CallOfDuty’
How It Works
- New users: Download the Uber app
- Existing users: Enter code ‘CallOfDuty’ in the ‘Promotions’ tab in the app to unlock this experience
- Request the “COD:AW” option via your app if you are in Downtown LA at the Convention Center
- If a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® military vehicle is available, you and your friends will enjoy the Advanced Warfare reveal trailer, the Vice documentary, an all new trailer debuting at E3, costumed driver with props, and a lucky few will get a ride-along with one of the Call Of Duty® game developers
- Timing: Tuesday, June 10th through Thursday June 12th
- Location: This experience is only available to request at the LA Convention Center
- Pricing: Rides are free and have a 20 minute maximum
- Route: Drop off area is predetermined. Route is limited.
Share With Friends
Demand for UberCOD will be very high and availability is limited. Please be patient and keep trying if you don’t get a ride at first.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.