Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Sign Up Your Friends and Win a Happy Hour for Ten
Even if you’ve got the luck of the Irish on your side, you shouldn’t leave your Patty’s Day transportation plans up to chance. With that in mind, Uber wants to make sure everyone in Sacramento has a safe and reliable ride home this weekend… but we need your help!
We want to treat you and TEN of your closest friends to delicious drafts and yummy snacks in a private party room at LowBrau. Seriously. All of you have to do to win this Pot O’ Gold is sign up more people for Uber than anyone else in town. To enter:
- Tweet @Uber_Sac using the hashtag #SaintSignupsDay or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll provide you with a custom invite code; be sure to follow me on Twitter first so I can DM you
- Share with friends, family members, coworkers, and that girl from grade school who’s always trolling your Facebook feed
- Everyone you sign up will get their first Uber ride for FREE (up to $40)
This SaintSignupsDay contest starts as soon as you get your code from me and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday night… so hurry up, you little leprechauns! Final tallies will be taken after the clock strikes midnight and all winners will be announced on Monday morning.
- Happy hour for ten friends with draft beers and sausages at LowBrau
- Five free rides, good through the end of next week and valued up to $200 total
- Sweet Uber T-shirt and other swag
Plus free rides and T-shirts for the second and third place winners… and of course, EVERYONE who signs up gets a free first ride (up to a $40 value), redeemable through the end of April.
Get as many River City residents using Uber as humanly possible! If you’re short on ideas, here are some good ways to start collecting those signups:
- Email your whole office or put signs up at the watercooler (don’t forget to use your personal promo code so you get credit)
- Preemptively invite your friends to the happy hour on the condition that they email THEIR offices and tweet out your code
- Make a “Kiss Me, I Uber” pin to wear out on Sunday — and when a new bud leans in for a smooch, whisper your promo code in their ear
Pro tip for maximizing signups — Have people download the app to their phone and sign up right then and there! It only takes a minute and then they will be ready to request at a moment’s notice.
Not sure how to explain Uber to your friends? Try this:
Uber is your key to a sleek ride anywhere in Sacramento at any time with the tap of an app. From the quick pickup with a lovely driver to the fact that your fare is automatically charged to your card (no need to tip!), you’ll love Sac’s most tech savvy and seamless town car service. Download the Uber app to your phone and enter the promo code to get your first ride FREE*!
*1st ride free up to $40 and is good from now to 4/30/13
That’s all! Happy Friday, errrrone.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.