Free Rides To The Grove and The Americana At Brand This Holiday Season
This holiday season, we teamed up with The Grove and The Americana at Brand to help you spend less time parking and more time shopping. From Friday, November 28th to Wednesday, December 24th, guests who shop at The Grove in Los Angeles and The Americana at Brand in Glendale will receive a complimentary UberBLACK ride to the properties!*
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR FREE RIDES
- The Grove: open your Uber app and enter the promo code “GroveGIFT”
- The Americana at Brand: open your Uber app and enter the promo code “AmericanaGIFT”
If you spend more than $450 in one day, head to the Concierge at either property to receive a code for a free ride home!
DESIGNATED PICKUP AND DROP-OFF AREAS
- The Grove: users will be dropped off at the Circle Valet off of The Grove Drive. Head back to the valet adjacent to the Concierge when you’re ready to be picked up.
- The Americana at Brand: users will be dropped off and picked up at Valet, located on Brand Boulevard.
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR UBER USERS
Please enjoy these special offers for Uber users. Present your receipt at check-out at these select tenants to redeem your special offer.**
- American Girl Place
- Free doll-size tee shirt with a purchase of $40 in store
- Surprise gift with any purchase (while supplies last)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851
- $20 off your purchase of $65 or more
- La Piazza Ristorante
- 15% off entire bill (max discount $100)
- Michael Kors
- 25% off purchase of $250 or more.
- Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro
- 50% off bottle of wine with purchase of an entrée
- See’s Candies
- Receive a $5 gift card to See’s Candies at The Grove’s Concierge Desk when you spend $450
- Receive 20% off one regularly priced item
- Sprinkles Cupcakes
- Buy 2 cupcakes get one free
- The Whisper Restaurant and Lounge
- Enjoy the Uburger and a Brew for 14.99 (includes burger, fries and select beer)
The Americana at Brand:
- Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina
- Happy Hour Monday- Friday from 4-6pm. Enjoy beer, cocktails and wine starting at $4 + bites starting at $8.
- Chi Dynasty
- Receive a complimentary Chinese Chicken Salad with any purchase OR 20% off your bill.
- Let the gifting begin! Receive 35% off full-priced AND already reduced styles.
- Granville Café
- Receive a complimentary order of Sweet Potato Fries with the purchase of 2 entrees. See server or manager for details.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851
- Receive 3 deluxe samples with any purchase + take advantage of a special “Moisture Rescue” gift set featuring our head-to-toe best sellers for just $33 (a $70 value).
- Le Pain Quotidien
- Receive 15% off your bill
- Receive 15% your entire purchase + Recycle your old jeans at Madewell, get $20 off a new pair. Your old jeans will be donated to the Blue Jeans OG Green denim recycling program.
- Pacific Theatres
- Pacific Theatres at The Americana at Brand now offers reserved seating in select theaters. Receive complimentary popcorn when you reserve your seat. Simply present this card at the theater.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes
- Buy 2 cupcakes; get one free
- Receive a gift with any purchase
*Complimentary UberBLACK ride has max value of $150. Codes are valid now through 12/24/14 or while supplies last.
**While supplies last. Only valid for Uber users for the duration of the promotion. Offers subject to change.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.