Cruise Control With The Presets: Check Yo Ponytail Tour
Photo credit: www.itsmykindofscene.com
IHEARTCOMIX‘S Check Yo Ponytail Tour has embarked across North America and will be ending with a bang in LA on November 15th and 16th. We teamed up with the tour’s headliners, The Presets, to curate a playlist in anticipation of their LA shows. Plug in your headphones, press play, and read on to see why The Presets selected each of the tracks below!
Want to see the show for yourself? You can still snag tickets here.
1. Aphex Twin – minipops 67: Aphex Twin is a legend. Loved him when I was at university, and the new album is fresh.
2. Simian Mobile Disco – Hachinoko: I’ve been a fan of SMD for a long time. I love their newest stuff. They remixed our old song, “Are You The One.”
3. The Presets – Anywhere (Compuphonic & Kolombo RMX): One of my favorite remixes that has ever been done for us.
4. Anna – Drum Machines Do Have Soul: Kim played me this for the first time last week. Dope.
5. No – Moodymann: Couldn’t believe this album when it came out recently. So Good. Moodymann is the greatest.
6. Donny Hathaway – The Ghetto: Actually, Donny Hathaway is the greatest. His cover of John Lennon’s “Jealous Guys” is one of the best covers of all time. This song is fresh too.
7. Marshall Jefferson – Move Your Body: I had never really heard this song before, but I found it on Soundcloud and it sounds cool. I figured people would think I’m cool if I chose it.
8. Todd Terje – Delorean Dynamite: Love this whole album. Todd Terje is super.
9. The Presets – No Fun (ORAX Remix): This is a fun remix of our most recent song. Any song with saxophone in it is the bomb.
10. Epic Sax Guy for 10 minutes: …I mean, ANY song.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.