UBER + USA NETWORK TAKE ON THE CON
The Con is back! With it comes the comics, the costumes, the collectibles, and just the right amount of chaos. To mark the invasion of downtown San Diego, we’ve partnered with USA Network to introduce the new original drama series, COLONY.
The highly anticipated series will come to life on the Uber platform with custom-designed military vehicles and SUVs. Enter the world of COLONY and prepare to navigate downtown like a pro, and at no cost. #UberCOLONY rides will be completely free.
Let the COLONY invasion begin.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Open your Uber app Thursday, July 9th through Saturday, July 11th between 10am–10pm.
2. Select the “COLONY” option at the bottom of the screen and request your ride.
3. Enjoy a free ride downtown while getting a sneak peek at the new series, COLONY.
- Trips must start AND end downtown. The COLONY vehicles will not pick up or drop off outside of the downtown area. Please see map below.
- Each vehicle can seat up to 6 passengers.
- Demand will be very high – check back often if your first request is unsuccessful.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.