Celebrating Two Great Years in Sacramento
From everyone at Uber, we want to say thanks for two great years in Sacramento.
In the last two years, we’ve delivered Valentine’s Day roses, adorable puppies and on-demand #UberIceCream. And last week we invited you to a shootaround with Sacramento Kings players:
Here’s a look at what we’ve been up to in the last two years:
- January 2013: Mixed martial artist Urijah Faber becomes “Rider Zero” for Sacramento.
- February 2013: Uber Sac officially launches.
- July 2013: We brought you on-demand ice cream.
- February 2014: Basketball legend Isaiah Thomas became an Uber Pizza Guy for a day.
- February 2014: Uber is Official Transportation Sponsor of Sac Beer Week.
- September 2014: Uber’s API is drafted by the Sacramento Kings
- December 2014: UberSLEIGH lands to collect toys for Toys for Tots.
- January 2015: Uber invites Sacramento to get fit in 2015 with UberRESOLUTION.
- January 2015: Uber and the Sacramento Kings host on-demand basketball with Kings players.
We’d love your thoughts on how we’re doing! Click below to send us feedback, share your most memorable Uber story or offer an idea for what we should do next in Sacramento!
Want to join in on the fun?
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.