Celebrate America’s Birthday With UberSTRETCH
There’s never a dull moment when it comes to celebrating birthdays, and this Friday is America’s 238th birthday. We want you to celebrate in style and make sure you and your entourage get around Los Angeles safely, so we’re bringing you UberSTRETCH for one day only!
- Who: You and all your friends
- What*: From 10-passenger Town Car limos to 16-passenger Mercedes G Wagons to 26-passenger Hummer limos, we’ve got you covered!
- When: Limos will be available in Los Angeles at 10 am on July 4th to 3 am on July 5th
- Fare Split**: Don’t forget to split the fare! Ride from WeHo to Downtown for less than $8 when you split with nine friends
- Sample Fares:
- WeHo to Santa Monica – $92
- West LA to Downtown – $90
- Hollywood to Hermosa – $142
- WeHo to Downtown – $177
- *Limos available seat 10 to 26 passengers. We cannot guarantee your party will request a limo with more than 10 seats available.
- **You can fare split up to 12 ways with UberSTRETCH
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.