A Guide to the Lucidity Festival
Have you always wanted to Uber to the forest? Now’s your chance. This weekend, the third annual Lucidity Festival is taking place at the Live Oak Campground in Santa Barbara. We teamed up with DJ Zander, a Lucidity-alum from the musical duo Traveler, to break down what to expect.
What is Lucidity Festival?
Lucidity is a celebration of creative minds who will bring music to life through elaborately hand made stages, art installations, and beautiful scenery. The festival go-ers are unlike any other breed– dressing up in crazy festival gear is just the beginning.
Where should you be and who should you see?
There are three stages, each with a different musical theme and feel. The main stage is the Lucid Stage brought you by the Santa Barbara-based collective Bamboo DNA. The headliner this year is Dave Tipper, known for his thumping bass lines and world-renowned tunes.
Expect to have your mind blown by the design of the Audiowaska Stage, where you’ll want to be to get a taste of local producers and DJs. If you’re into live bands, you’ll find a home at the Alive Stage. Be sure to check out Nahko, Eligh, and Santa Barbara’s own Rainbow Girls.
What should you pack?
- Make sure your tent has a rain fly. It’s expected to rain at night! Don’t be the wet blanket, and be sure to pack some layers.
- Ear plugs are a must. Trust us, you’ll need your hearing later.
- Stay hydrated! The Lucidity team will provide free water at various refill stations so be sure to bring a water bottle or a camel back.
- Comfortable shoes will save your body from the wear and tear of a long day of dancing.
- Sunblock is crucial for those with sensitive skin and you’ll definitely want sunglasses.
- The most important thing to bring to Lucidity Festival is a positive attitude and good vibes!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.