Share A Ride and Go Green
This Earth Day, celebrate with us by going green and fare splitting an Uber! If you haven’t yet heard of this awesome feature, fare splitting allows you to equally share the cost of a trip (and CO2) with your friends. Riding with your friends is great for both you and mother nature and we’ve teamed up with Solé Bicycles to give you the option to be car free!
For every fare split trip from April 22nd through the 29th,
we’re giving you the chance to win a free Solé Bicycle
How to Fare Split and be entered to win a Solé bike!:
- Request a ride
- Tap the “up arrow” icon next to your driver’s info
- Select “Split Fare”
- Choose your friends
- Tap “Send”
How to accept a Fare Split and be entered to win $50 in Uber credit!:
- Tap the link in the text message from Uber
- Your friends who don’t have an Uber account will be prompted to download the app and sign up
- Your Uber-lovin’ friends will be taken directly to the Uber app
- Your friends will confirm they want to split your fare
Rules and Conditions:
- The initiator of the fare split will be entered for a chance to win a Solé bike
- The other members of the winning fare split will each receive $50 in credit. Up to 5 people max
- Must ride between 10 am on April 22nd through 10 am on April 29th for contest entry
- Winner will be chosen and announced on April 29th
For official rules, click here.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.