Ride + Celebrate Arizona Beer with Uber!
It’s officially summer in Arizona and it’s time to beat the heat with some of Arizona’s finest breweries. We’re celebrating Arizona’s booming craft beer scene by partnering with 16 of our favorite local breweries and beer spots to bring you uberBREW through all of June.
RIDE UBERBREW AND ENTER TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE FROM FOUR PEAKS BREWERY, DRAGOON BREWING, OR HISTORIC BREWING!
HOW IT WORKS
- Starting today, enter the following promo codes for your cities to unlock the uberBREW option.
- Ride uberBREW all month long to participating breweries and get entered to win one of the uberBREW Grand Prizes! Each ride you take gives you another chance to win.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is uberBREW?
- uberBREW is a special vehicle option launching this summer to celebrate some of Arizona’s best breweries. The more uberBREW rides you take in June, the more chances you have to win an uberBREW Grand Prize!
How much does uberBREW cost?
- uberBREW rates are the same as uberX rates in your city.
uberBREW Grand Prize Details
- Flagstaff uberBREW Grand Prize: Brew with Historic Brewing for a Day + Dinner for Two at the Historic Taproom
- PHX uberBREW Grand Prize: Private tasting + tour of Four Peaks Brewery + appetizers
- Tucson uberBREW Grand Prize: Private tasting + tour of Dragoon Brewing
When will uberBREW winners be announced?
- Limited time offer.
- Limit one prize per person. Winner must be 21+ to redeem.
- One winner per city will be notified via email on 7/1/15. Winner must reply within 24 hours to claim prize.
Team Uber Arizona
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am MST until Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 11:55 pm MST Winners Announced: The winners of the helicopter ride will be announced on Monday, April 3 by 9:00am MST. Winners for the $200 credits & UberEATS swag […]
The best time of the year to be in Phoenix? Right now of course. Not only is it the perfect weather, but Spring Training has kicked off across the entire Valley. The Valley has 10 ballparks spread from Scottsdale to Camelback Ranch. Each neighborhood is unique in terms of food and drink. Whether you’re looking […]
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.