Uber Brunch: Most Important Meal Of The Day
Endless Mimosas, bottomless Bloody Mary’s… Whether you are hanging with the whole family, or some friends, brunch brings us the happiness and relaxation of taking it easy on this sublime Sunday. This weekend just happens to be Easter Sunday, and what better way to celebrate with a beautiful brunch at one of the amazing local restaurants around town.
We took the liberty of listing a few of our #UberApproved brunch spots for you and the deals they are passing your way. Plan accordingly for your fancy brunch, use an Uber to get to and from your mid-day mimosa meeting safely in style.
- T. Cook’s at The Royal Palms
- Davanti Enoteca
- Cork: The fine-dining destination is offering a decadent three-course Easter brunch with optional bottomless Mimosas and Bellinis. $50 for adults, $15 for children.
- BLD: Featuring a special Ham Steak, Poached Eggs, Asparagus and Hollandaise dish for the holiday.
- T.C. Eggington’s: Taking reservations, for their beloved brunch, no special menu.
- Rusconi’s American Kitchen Brunch: $24 brunch buffet.
- District American Kitchen: Easter brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $32 for adults, $16 for children.
- Cheuvront: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $38.
- St. Francis: Classic Downtown PHX Brunch spot.
- Different Pointe of View : $59.95 for adults and $29.95 for children
Team Uber Phoenix
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am MST until Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 11:55 pm MST Winners Announced: The winners of the helicopter ride will be announced on Monday, April 3 by 9:00am MST. Winners for the $200 credits & UberEATS swag […]
The best time of the year to be in Phoenix? Right now of course. Not only is it the perfect weather, but Spring Training has kicked off across the entire Valley. The Valley has 10 ballparks spread from Scottsdale to Camelback Ranch. Each neighborhood is unique in terms of food and drink. Whether you’re looking […]
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.