Next up as we #UberEverywhere around the world: The Old Pueblo! With sunshine in the forecast 85% of the year, Tucson is a destination you won’t want to miss when you visit the Southwest.
Uber launched in Tucson last October with hometown heroes, Calexico, as our Rider Zero. With the stresses of tour life behind them, Joey and his bandmates loved that they could get around Tucson with ease and in style now that Uber was here!
UBERING AROUND TUCSON
International tourists and snowbirds flock to Tucson every winter, and many end up falling in love with this oasis in the desert. We wanted to show you why, so what better to show off Tucson’s finest than by hopping in an Uber?
TUCSON’S TOP 5
1. The Rialto Theatre: A historic gem in Downtown Tucson, the Rialto Theatre opened as the city’s first movie theater and is now one of Arizona’s best concert venues. We recommend catching a show when you’re in town – everyone from Lupe Fiasco to Young the Giant to Grouplove performs here.
2. Hotel Congress: Best known as the hotel where John Dillinger was caught in 1934, the Hotel Congress lives up to its rockstar reputation. Stay on the infamous 3rd floor, enjoy the skillet eggs at Cup Cafe, happy hour at Maynard’s Market, and finally, end the night at Club Congress.
3. Connect Beta: Our home away from home in Tucson. We’re proud to be part of Tucson’s first coworking space, Connect CoWorking.
4. Gentle Ben’s: If you don’t have season tickets to Arizona’s Mens’ Basketball games, then there’s no better place to watch the Cats play. Stop by to catch the game, or simply enjoy one of their many delicious microbrews on the patio. We recommend the Copperhead Pale Ale!
5. Santa Catalina Mountains: Last but certainly not least, you can’t leave Tucson without experiencing its natural beauty. Our favorite place to hike is Sabino Canyon, located in this mountain range.
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE TUCSON SPOTS AND GET SOCIAL WITH US!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am MST until Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 11:55 pm MST Winners Announced: The winners of the helicopter ride will be announced on Monday, April 3 by 9:00am MST. Winners for the $200 credits & UberEATS swag […]
The best time of the year to be in Phoenix? Right now of course. Not only is it the perfect weather, but Spring Training has kicked off across the entire Valley. The Valley has 10 ballparks spread from Scottsdale to Camelback Ranch. Each neighborhood is unique in terms of food and drink. Whether you’re looking […]
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.