The Inside Scoop is Arriving Now with UberMENTOR
Calling all entrepreneurs! On Friday, July 17, we’re teaming up with Inside Edge to bring the best small business experts on demand. From 12:30pm-1:30pm, you’ll have the opportunity to a have a one-on-one experience with two of the most successful business leaders in the country. Ask questions, pitch ideas and get all the insight from the top small business minded experts!
Want to attend the conference? Use code: Uber250 for $250 off your ticket price!
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app on Friday, July 17 from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm MST
- Select the UberMENTOR option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “REQUEST UberMENTOR” in the middle of the screen.
- If connected, please meet your driver in the lobby outside of Princess Ballroom H and look for the Uber team!
- You’ll have 10 minutes to ask questions and receive the inside scoop on how to open doors for your business.
- Requesting UberMENTOR is absolutely free.
- Demand will be very high – check back often if your first request is unsuccessful. Promotion will run from 12:30pm-1:30pm MST.
- Each person will have a total of 10 minutes with their UberMENTOR.
- You do not have the ability to request a specific mentor.
- UberMENTOR 1:1 experience will be limited to (2) people per request.
WHERE CAN I REQUEST UberMENTOR?
- In order to give conference attendee the best experience, we have limited requests to the Inside Edge conference hotel, The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. All pick up and drop offs will be at the front lobby of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
MEET THE UberMENTORs
Angelique Rewers is the CEO of The Corporate Agent; she has fast become recognized as a leading expert and tour de force in helping small business owners and self-employed professionals to land high-paying corporate clients. Angelique is also the founder and producer of INSIDE EDGE, the first global conference designed specifically to help small business owners learn how to land companies as their clients.
Forbes, CBS, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, The Washington Post, and other leading media outlets have featured Angelique’s expertise. The Daily Record recently named Angelique one of the top 40 people under 40 to watch, and the Baltimore Business Journal recognized The Corporate Agent for being the city’s sixth fastest growing company.
Katy Brownley is the Program Manager for Supplier Connection. She has spent the last decade with IBM’s Supply Chain organization and has dedicated the last 2 years focusing on how corporations can include more small businesses in their supply chain in an effort to do their part to support job growth in the US.
Supplier Connection is a consortium of more than 25 corporations, including IBM, The Coca-Cola Company, Pitney Bowes, Dell, John Deere, Kellogg’s and other that are committed to advancing the opportunities for small businesses in their supply chains. It is a free web-based portal that allows small business owners to showcase their capabilities to hundreds of buyers at one time.
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.