Wanted: Uber PHX Brand Ambassadors!!!
What is UBER? We’re a game changing tech startup whose software allows anyone to request a private driver via their mobile phone. Open your app, request a ride, and a chauffer in a sleek black town car or SUV arrives curbside in just minutes.
Spread the UBER Love! We’re looking for cool, smart, all-star ambassadors to spread the word about UBER in Phoenix. You need to be comfortable talking about UBER to anyone, reaching out to your personal and professional networks, and be able to source and plan events around the Valley.
Uber Ambassadors live by the acronym A.B.S.: Always Be Slangin’! Slangin’ = the UBER way of life, how we spread the word about UBER to the masses! You’ll work with our PHX team to “slang” new users while you live and breathe the UBER brand, and score more UBER riders!
So you think you’ve got what it takes to be an UBER Ambassador? To keep up with us you should be…
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help share UBER awesomeness with the world.
- Social. Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media, along with a strong knowledge of Phoenix metro events and happenings!
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive
What you get:
- A shower of UBER credits based on the number of signups and events you can hook up.
- The experience of working with the hottest startup on the planet.
- A bundle of UBER swag!
- Note: This is a part-term opportunity; compensation is in UBER credits!
Bottom line: If you think you’ve got what it takes to be an UBER Ambassador, shoot an email to supportPHX@UBER.com or Tweet us at @Uber_PHX and tell us what you’ve got!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am MST until Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 11:55 pm MST Winners Announced: The winners of the helicopter ride will be announced on Monday, April 3 by 9:00am MST. Winners for the $200 credits & UberEATS swag […]
The best time of the year to be in Phoenix? Right now of course. Not only is it the perfect weather, but Spring Training has kicked off across the entire Valley. The Valley has 10 ballparks spread from Scottsdale to Camelback Ranch. Each neighborhood is unique in terms of food and drink. Whether you’re looking […]
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.