How to: Viva PHX
VIVA la uberX VIVA PHOENIX! 70+ bands and 15 venues partners bring you one mega musical night! But how will you see so many bands in one night when they are spread between several venues and several miles? Well, park your car at participating venue LAST EXIT LIVE stay see some great local bands and get whisked from venue to venue in style with uberX. Not only is it cheaper than a cab it’s less exhausting than using your own two legs.
Uber is hooking up both first time riders and existing riders for this event.
- Enter promo code VivaPHX to receive $20 off your first ride.
- Existing riders enter code VivaPHXOG and get entered to win FREE uberX rides for the duration of the event, so enter that ish now!
PRO TIP: The more you have your friends sign up and share with more friends, the better chances you have to win FREE uberX rides on March 7th!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
Where to park/Where to see bands!
**Last Exit Live**
717 S. Central Avenue
Sample Fares (uberx)
- Last Exit Live to Crescent Ballroom – $5-7
- Last Exit Live to Hotel San Carlos – $5-7
- Last Exit Live to Bar Smith – $5-7
- Last Exit Live to Cityscape – $5-7
- Last Exit Live to Film Bar $6-9
- Last Exit Live to Hard Rock Cafe -$5-7
- Last Exit Live to Coffee One -$5-7
- Last Exit Live to The Vig Fillmore -$19-21
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT (example)
Using Uber with iPhone/Android:
- Go to uber.com/app to download the app.
- Sign in to your Uber account or follow the instructions to sign up and confirm your mobile number.
- You will see a map and a green pin. Position the pin on the map where you would like to be picked up. Confirm the address at the top of the screen is accurate.
- Select the type of car you would like to request on the bottom of the screen
- Press the black bar that reads “set pickup location”.
- If everything looks correct, press the request button at the bottom of the screen.
- Uber will send a text message to confirm your ride and when your driver has arrived.
- Enjoy the ride.
- No need to hand payment or tip your driver: Uber stores your credit card on file, so payments are automatic and hassle free.
If you no longer need your ride, “press ‘Cancel’. Rides canceled after 5 minutes, will incur a cancellation fee.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am MST until Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 11:55 pm MST Winners Announced: The winners of the helicopter ride will be announced on Monday, April 3 by 9:00am MST. Winners for the $200 credits & UberEATS swag […]
The best time of the year to be in Phoenix? Right now of course. Not only is it the perfect weather, but Spring Training has kicked off across the entire Valley. The Valley has 10 ballparks spread from Scottsdale to Camelback Ranch. Each neighborhood is unique in terms of food and drink. Whether you’re looking […]
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.