Hot Off the Grill: Little Miss BBQ On Demand
Phoenix, we’re kicking off the holiday weekend early by bringing the party to you. We’ve teamed up with Little Miss BBQ and Hubert’s Lemonade to bring you delicious BBQ on demand for lunch this Wednesday!
Ranked one of Phoenix Magazine’s Best New Restaurants in Phoenix, and one of Thrillist’s Best New BBQ Joints in America, Little Miss BBQ is the easily the best Texas-style BBQ in the Valley. No need to wait an hour in line for lunch tomorrow – we’ll deliver mouthwatering BBQ to you in minutes!
HOW TO GET YOUR LITTLE MISS BBQ ON DEMAND
- Open your Uber app on Wednesday, July 1, between 11am – 2pm.
- Select the “BBQ” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “REQUEST BBQ” in the middle of the screen. You’ll get a call to confirm your order – each $18 order is 2 pieces of brisket, 1 sausage, coleslaw, grits, and 1 Hubert’s Lemonade. Limit 4 orders per request.
MORE JUICY DETAILS
- For $18, you’ll get a 2 Meat plate (brisket + sausage), 1 side of coleslaw, 1 side of jalapeño cheddar grits, and 1 Hubert’s Lemonade.
- Maximum orders per request is 4 meals ($72 total).
- Demand will be very high – check back often if your first request is unsuccessful. We’re delivering BBQ until 2pm (or until we run out), so stay hungry and try again.
- Little Miss BBQ On Demand will only be available on Wednesday, July 1, 2015, from 11am-2pm.
- Getting an order for a group? Request up to 4 meals per order and use our fare split option so you’re not footing the whole bill.
WHERE CAN I GET BBQ ON DEMAND?
In order to give you the freshest Little Miss experience, we’ve limited delivery to the following areas of the Valley: Central Phoenix, Downtown Phoenix, and Tempe.
New to Uber? Sign up here!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am MST until Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 11:55 pm MST Winners Announced: The winners of the helicopter ride will be announced on Monday, April 3 by 9:00am MST. Winners for the $200 credits & UberEATS swag […]
The best time of the year to be in Phoenix? Right now of course. Not only is it the perfect weather, but Spring Training has kicked off across the entire Valley. The Valley has 10 ballparks spread from Scottsdale to Camelback Ranch. Each neighborhood is unique in terms of food and drink. Whether you’re looking […]
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.