ASU Back to School #B2S
In Tempe, it’s all about sunshine and exploring. With back to school in full swing, what better time to check out your local Tempe restaurants, bars and retail stores?
That’s why we’ve partnered with some of your favorite Mill Ave. hotspots to offer exclusive deals when you ride with Uber now through September 5th!
*Enjoy $5 off TWO Uber rides to or from Mill Ave
Both new and existing Uber users, simply enter one of the promo codes below in-app (promotions section) or your account online.
ENTER CODE: MILLAVE
*Promo code can only be entered once, is good for two rides and is only applicable for rides to or from participating locations below. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
Just show your Uber app and mention #B2S to any of the participating businesses.**
MILL AVE PARTICIPANTS
- Bear Necessities: 10% off your purchase with promo code
- BrandX Tshirts: FREE pair of sunglasses when you spend $50 or more on custom apparel
- Candy Addict: 50% off gourmet salt water taffy
- Handlebar: Half off any one item (not valid with any other discounted items)
- La Bocca Urban Pizzeria: Half off any one item (not valid with any other discounted items)
- Loco Patron: 10% off your entire bill other deals, not valid at old town location)
- Mill Cue Club: Free shot of Pinnacle Vodka
- Moonshine Whiskey: 20% off entire bill before 9pm
- NCOUNTER: $1.50 coffee or soft drink
- Rula Bula: Buy one Beer, Wine or Cocktail and get the 2nd one FREE
- World of Beer: FREE German Pretzel with the purchase of any beer
*$5 off two Uber rides must originate or end on Mill Ave between University Ave and Rio Salado, between August 21st through September 5th at 11:59 pm. Valid for both new and existing users.
**#B2S deals can’t be combined with any other offer at each participating business.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes Name: March EATS Bonanza Sweepstakes Period: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am MST until Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 11:55 pm MST Winners Announced: The winners of the helicopter ride will be announced on Monday, April 3 by 9:00am MST. Winners for the $200 credits & UberEATS swag […]
The best time of the year to be in Phoenix? Right now of course. Not only is it the perfect weather, but Spring Training has kicked off across the entire Valley. The Valley has 10 ballparks spread from Scottsdale to Camelback Ranch. Each neighborhood is unique in terms of food and drink. Whether you’re looking […]
Starting June 16, Uber is available to pick you up at Tucson International Airport.