Win the Ultimate Valentine’s Day Getaway
Love is in the air! This year, we’re elevating Valentine’s Day for three lucky riders and their plus-ones with a once-in-a-lifetime getaway: private jet flights to New York, an overnight stay at a luxury hotel, a $2,500 shopping spree, and dinner at two acclaimed restaurants.
Entering to win is easy: On February 12, open the Uber app, enter promo code DREAMDATE, then slide over to the LOVE option and request your ride. You just might find yourself with your sweetheart in the big city… if you’re lucky enough to be struck by cupid’s arrow.
The Full Experience
Cruise in a private jet
On Saturday, you and your date will be whisked away to New York City in your own private jet, courtesy of Victor, for the ultimate Valentine’s Day getaway.
Stay at a swanky hotel
Shop ’til you drop
Get dressed up for the occasion. A personal stylist will join you and your date for a $2,500 shopping spree at Saks Fifth Avenue‘s flagship store.
Enjoy a candlelit dinner
How It Works
- Apply the promo code DREAMDATE in the ‘Promotions’ section of the Uber app *
- Then, slide to the LOVE option in the app on Friday, February 12 from 8am to 8pm
- Simply request a ride as you usually do—the same uberX vehicles and fares apply
- Three lucky riders will be randomly selected to win a romantic trip to New York City
- You and your date must be able to travel from February 13 to February 14
* If you live in New Orleans, enter promo code DREAMDATENOLA to unlock the LOVE option in your app. In all other cities, simply enter the code DREAMDATE and request a ride with the LOVE option.
Taxes shall be the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winners commencing as of the date the Grand Prize Winners accept the Grand Prize.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.