uberPOOL Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The uberPOOL Survey Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw“) is open to all uberPOOL riders aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw
- The opening time and date for entries is 4pm on 7th January 2016, and the closing time and date of the Prize Draw is 9am on 14th January 2016 (the “Entry Period”) Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the uberPOOL survey in accordance with the instructions provided with the survey within the Entry Period. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure.
- A winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on 14th January 2016 (“Draw Date“).
- The winner will receive £100 Uber credit (the “Prize”). The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 16th January 2016.
- The Prize will be added to the winner’s Uber account within 10 days of being notified of their win.
- The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Prize Draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any dispute, conflict or controversy, howsoever arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the the Prize Draw or the Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be first mandatorily submitted to settlement proceedings under the International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Rules (ICC Mediation Rules). If the said dispute has not been settled within 60 (sixty) days after a request for Mediation has been submitted under the said ICC Mediation Rules, such dispute shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Arbitration Rules). The ICC Rules’ Emergency Arbitrator provisions are excluded. The dispute shall be resolved by one arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the ICC Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of you and the Promoter or their affiliates in connection with the Prize Draw or the Prize (whether contractual or non-contractual), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Uber B.V., of Vijzelstraat 68-78, 1017 HL Amsterdam, Netherlands.
We are proud to announce plans to expand the number of fully electric vehicles available on our app in London. These plans build on our existing efforts to help tackle air pollution in the capital. Already more than 60 per cent of Uber journey miles in London take place in hybrid cars and shared journeys […]