London has your Valentines Day covered! #UberCheeky
Uber is no stranger to celebrating Valentine’s, last year we gave away long stemmed red roses in all of our driver-partner cars and this Friday, we’ve got your back again with another Valentine’s Day classic; helping those last minute gift givers get some lovin’ with #UberCheeky.
Uber comes to the rescue on Valentine’s Day for those ladies and gents who simply want to treat their better half to some thrills. Inject some cheekiness into your evening and let Uber deliver a naughty but nice present to charm your Valentine. This Friday 14th February, we’ve partnered with our friends at cheekfrills and Hamilton & Hare to bring you panties on demand for just £45!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Between 10am – 5pm select the ‘panties icon’ in your Uber app
- Set the location where you want the panties to be delivered by tapping ‘Set Delivery Location’
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber to confirm the delivery location
- Upon delivery you can select either a box of cheekfrills panties or a pair of Hamilton & Hare boxer shorts with matching handkerchief, available in S M L
- We’ll charge your credit card on file for the panties and a few lucky recipients will also be hooked up with some sweet surprises.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- We’re donating £2 per delivery to the charity, CoppaFeel, a breast cancer awareness charity, on a mission to educate and remind young people to get to know their boobs in order to catch breast cancer early.
- If your request doesn’t go through, keep trying! There’s plenty of panties to go around
- We want to hear about and see your special deliveries. Share through social media with #UberCheeky
We think that the more discrete things in life can be just as, if not more romantic. That’s why we’re also filling our driver-partner’s EXEC and LUX cars with colourful roses again this year as a gift to show our appreciation to all riders from 5pm, until we run out!
Whether you’re heading to a romantic dinner or just riding solo, we’re here to make your Valentines Day more special.
We are proud to announce plans to expand the number of fully electric vehicles available on our app in London. These plans build on our existing efforts to help tackle air pollution in the capital. Already more than 60 per cent of Uber journey miles in London take place in hybrid cars and shared journeys […]