TREAT YOURSELF WITH ON-DEMAND TREES
If you’ve yet to put up your deccies and the front room is looking a little bare, you’re in luck!
This weekend, we’ve joined forces with Pines and Needles to deliver Christmas trees on-demand across the UK.*
So, pick up a mince pie and stay inside: for just £10, we’ll bring a beautiful Nordmann Fir right to your doorstep (now all you need to worry about is that Christmas shopping that you haven’t started either).
How it works:
- Open the Uber app this Saturday (12th December) between 1pm-5pm
- Set your location and slide to TREES
- Request your tree and it’ll arrive in minutes. You’ll be charged a £10 service fee in-app for delivery
The finer details
- Stands and decorations not included
- Trees are strictly subject to availability. A limited number will be delivered in each participating city (London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Newcastle, Sheffield, Bristol, Windsor, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Leicester, Merseyside, Edinburgh and Glasgow)
- Trees stand at a mighty 5ft in height
- A £10 service fee for the tree will be charged to your card on file
- One tree per delivery and per rider
- Tree must be requested between 1 – 5pm (local time) on 12 December.
We are proud to announce plans to expand the number of fully electric vehicles available on our app in London. These plans build on our existing efforts to help tackle air pollution in the capital. Already more than 60 per cent of Uber journey miles in London take place in hybrid cars and shared journeys […]