Luton, your Uber is arriving
Luton is the home of hat making, low-fare air travel and its very own Carnival. As of today, we’re very proud to be the latest kids on the block calling it home.
From 4pm today, Lutonians will be able to request a car at the touch of a button.
So, whether you’re splashing cash at The Mall, jetting off to sunnier climes, or catching the Hatters at Kenilworth Road, you’ll never be more than a tap away from a reliable ride!
New to Uber? Get £15 off your first ride with promo code
Click on Promotions in the Uber app and add the code for it to automatically apply to your account.
How does it work?
– Download Uber onto your phone and create your account
– Position the pin on the map at your current location to request a car and track its arrival in-app
– Use the in-app fare estimator to see how much your trip will cost
– Share your ETA to let the folks at home know when you’ll be arriving**
– Sharing an Uber with friends? Split the fare to share the cost and see your savings stack up
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to start requesting!
We’re working hard to get more cars on the road in Luton as the weeks progress, so if you can’t get a car first time round, keep trying! Got feedback? Send it our way on supportUK@uber.com or by tweeting @UberUK.
**Share my ETA text charged at your usual rate. You may incur a small card charge to split the fare with each additional person.
We are proud to announce plans to expand the number of fully electric vehicles available on our app in London. These plans build on our existing efforts to help tackle air pollution in the capital. Already more than 60 per cent of Uber journey miles in London take place in hybrid cars and shared journeys […]