London, your Uber for Business is arriving now
Gone are the days of endless expense receipts, waiting around for your car to arrive after a late night at the office or stressing about getting to the airport when you’ve got a flight to catch. The Uber experience you know and love is now available for business travel! Say goodbye to waiting charges and call centres – just open up the Uber app and in minutes a car is at your door.
Uber for Business is also perfect for the international traveler. We all know how hard it can be to navigate a new city: Where do I get a cab? What car company do I use? How much do I tip? I just got off the plane, I don’t have any cash! None of this is a problem with Uber; your account has global coverage.
Uber is available in more than 200 cities worldwide (and growing!). Whether it’s on the way to the airport in London, from the airport in Dubai, to a meeting in Hong Kong, or dinner with clients around Sydney Harbour, Uber will always be at your fingertips.
Here’s how it works:
- Employers, company admin and team assistants should visit our signup page to create an account with the Uber for Business web dashboard
- From there, simply input the payment method of choice and add employees to the account
- Once added, employees will receive an email invitation to join the company Uber account
- Managers or administrations immediately have trip information at their fingertips and can easily export the key trip data to a spreadsheet – passenger, pick up point, time, destination point, expense info
- Just click through the link in your invitation email
- From there, you’ll be able to switch between payment options easily in your Uber app, which means business travel is automatically expensed and personal trips stay personal
- Think your company could use an Uber for Business account? Sign up online today.
What businesses are saying:
“Pollen VC is delighted to be working with Uber for Business and seeing availability of cars grow so quickly in London. The ability to select either personal or business journeys is genius and has changed our behaviour in terms of how our team navigates London’s tech hotspots.”
CEO & Co-Founder
“Uber has made ordering cars an incredibly simple and slick experience. The ability to assign accurate project codes against journeys on the go is a valuable tool for us. The platform is incredibly easy to set up and run, we love the service, team and experience!”
“Larsson & Jennings is excited to partner with Uber, as a fast growing fashion brand we use Uber daily to transport our team and partners around London. The app makes it very easy for us to monitor our team’s usage and there are always cars available when we need them in central London.”
Managing Director & Founder
“We’ve been in love with Uber since it launched so we are very excited to upgrade our Evernote EMEA team to Uber Business. It is the perfect complement to the modern workspace, allowing our team members to seamlessly travel for work while at the same time minimising time spent on expense reports.”
General Manager, EMEA
We are proud to announce plans to expand the number of fully electric vehicles available on our app in London. These plans build on our existing efforts to help tackle air pollution in the capital. Already more than 60 per cent of Uber journey miles in London take place in hybrid cars and shared journeys […]