UberBLACK required documents
Please note this only applies to Uber drivers in Western Australia.
- must be current (not expired)
- Must be commercial insurance
- Must show your car registration (SCV Plate Number)
- Must show a valid expiry date
- Must show proof of SCV/omnibus license (not just the application)
- Licence plate must match your registration & insurance
Car Registration certificate (rego)
Proof of F or T extension
Please note this only applies to partner drivers already with an F or T extension.
- Must state that you hold an F or T extension
- Letters stating that you are medically fit to hold a T extension are not acceptable. Please see this blog.
Questions? Shoot through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org