UberBLACK required documents
Please note this only applies to Uber drivers in Western Australia.
- must be current (not expired)
- Must be commercial insurance
- Must show your car registration (SCV Plate Number)
- Must show a valid expiry date
- Must show proof of SCV/omnibus license (not just the application)
- Licence plate must match your registration & insurance
Car Registration certificate (rego)
Proof of F or T extension
Please note this only applies to partner drivers already with an F or T extension.
- Must state that you hold an F or T extension
- Letters stating that you are medically fit to hold a T extension are not acceptable. Please see this blog.
Questions? Visit help.uber.com.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.