UberBLACK required documents
Please note this only applies to Uber drivers in Western Australia.
- must be current (not expired)
- Must be commercial insurance
- Must show your car registration (SCV Plate Number)
- Must show a valid expiry date
- Must show proof of SCV/omnibus license (not just the application)
- Licence plate must match your registration & insurance
Car Registration certificate (rego)
Proof of F or T extension
Please note this only applies to partner drivers already with an F or T extension.
- Must state that you hold an F or T extension
- Letters stating that you are medically fit to hold a T extension are not acceptable. Please see this blog.
Questions? Shoot through an email to email@example.com
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]