uberX Onboarding with F or T extension
Please note this only applies to Uber drivers in Western Australia.
Thanks for applying to Uber! In order to get you on the road we need to gather a range of documents and have you come in for an onboarding session.
Our Partner Support Centre will be open for onboarding during the following times:
- Tuesday between 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday between 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday between 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday between 9:00am – 11:00am
The sessions are held at 143 Hay Street, Subiaco (enter from the back, off Coghlan St.) – here
You can come at any point during these times. The onboarding process will take approximately 30 minutes and we will be able to answer any questions you might have. Read on for what you need to bring!
We will need you to provide the following documents before we can get you on the road. You can still come to a session without these but we’ll need them before we can activate your account!
- your driver’s licence (needs to be a WA driver’s licence)
- your insurance policy (you must be a listed driver, it needs a valid expiry)
- your registration certificate (the car cannot be registered to a business and must be upgraded to 3F – see below)
- proof of your F or T extension
If you do bring all your documents when you come in, you will qualify for a $100 signup bonus which is paid out upon the completion of 20 trips!
- You will be required to update your car registration certificate to insurance class 3F. You can do this over the counter at your nearest DoT licensing centre. Just ask to increase your insurance class on your registration to 3F. They should do it on the spot and give you a new copy of your registration!
Eligibility to drive
You are unfortunately ineligible to drive with Uber if:
- you don’t have a WA driver’s licence
- you have a probationary licence
- you haven’t held your full drivers licence for 4 years
- your car is not 4 doors
- your car is not 2006 or newer
Questions? Visit help.uber.com.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.