uberX Onboarding Sydney
For the most current information, please see our new website.
BE A PARTNER
Thanks for signing up to become a partner with Uber in Sydney. Let’s get you started! Here’s what you need to do: Come in and see us for an information and onboarding session.
See http://www.ubersydney.info/hours/ for current location and open hours.
You will need to bring with you, the below:
- a printed copy of your full driver history report (you can get this online from myRTA.com or at your local RTA – cost of this report is $21, reimbursable from Uber)
- your full NSW driver’s licence (which you have held for at least a year)
- your birth certificate or passport
- your car registration (make sure it has current expiry)
- your third party property or comprehensive car insurance policy (make sure it has current expiry and you are a named driver on the policy)
- the car you’re currently driving (needs to be later than 2006)
To save time you are welcome to upload the documents to your profile prior to coming in. Forgot your password? Click here to reset your password. Uber on!
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTNER WITH UBER?
- Drive anytime you want: No schedules
- Easy payment: Weekly direct deposit into your nominated bank account
- Stay busy: thousands of riders in Sydney
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.