uberX Onboarding Sydney
For the most current information, please see our new website.
BE A PARTNER
Thanks for signing up to become a partner with Uber in Sydney. Let’s get you started! Here’s what you need to do: Come in and see us for an information and onboarding session.
See http://www.ubersydney.info/hours/ for current location and open hours.
You will need to bring with you, the below:
- a printed copy of your full driver history report (you can get this online from myRTA.com or at your local RTA – cost of this report is $21, reimbursable from Uber)
- your full NSW driver’s licence (which you have held for at least a year)
- your birth certificate or passport
- your car registration (make sure it has current expiry)
- your third party property or comprehensive car insurance policy (make sure it has current expiry and you are a named driver on the policy)
- the car you’re currently driving (needs to be later than 2006)
To save time you are welcome to upload the documents to your profile prior to coming in. Forgot your password? Click here to reset your password. Uber on!
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTNER WITH UBER?
- Drive anytime you want: No schedules
- Easy payment: Weekly direct deposit into your nominated bank account
- Stay busy: thousands of riders in Sydney
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]