Uber UK Student Brand Ambassador Programme
Here at Uber, we’re changing the way people move.
Just a few years ago, the best way to get a ride was to stand on a street corner and hail down a black cab, come rain or shine.
Now, in over 300 cities worldwide, we’re connecting riders with drivers at the push of a button… and we’re growing every day!
Want to be involved? Then you’re in luck – we’re looking for talented Brand Ambassadors to help take us to new heights in London.
What is a Brand Ambassador?
We’re searching for exceptional students and campus influencers to spread #UberLOVE across their halls and around London.
- Passionate – Motivated and hungry to get things done.
- Fun – A charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Naturally curious – Innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking to improve upon things.
- Self-aware – Graceful in how you present yourself.
- Hands on – Willing to solve problems and thrive under stress.
On campus you will:
- Drive new sign-ups and first rides
- Plan, promote, and execute on-campus events
- Provide & build an Uber campus and social media presence
- Collaborate & partner with important on-campus organisations
- Discover and engage potential leads to further Uber awareness
- Work with Uber HQ London to communicate the national Uber brand message locally
So, what’s in it for you?
- Uber is one of the fastest growing companies in the world – how’s that for a CV builder?
- You’ll get hands on experience growing the brand at your university and in your local community. You’ll throw an amazing event one day and meet the Uber team at HQ the next.
- Uber credit and VIP access to events
- Conversion based payment
- An opportunity to build your network by developing relationships with other Uber ambassadors and influential people at your University
- Access to the expertise of the Uber London Team. We are always on the look out for new team members, so job opportunities are not off the cards.
- Awesome Uber Swag
- Uber Brand Ambassadors will receive invaluable education, working with the fastest expanding start-up across the world
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be an Uber Brand Ambassador, send us your CV and a cover letter to supportUK@uber.com – we want to see what you’ve got. Feel free to send in something creative (anything, really). Send us a video, collage, your blog, a playlist — show us your personality and don’t forget to tell us why you think you’d be a great BA!
Please also include: why you are an influencer at your university, any societies/clubs you are a part of, your halls of residence (if applicable), and 2 events at your University you think Uber NEEDS to be involved with. Please also include links to your social media platforms (twitter, facebook etc.).
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]