Uber Brand Ambassadors Wanted!
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing brand? Then you’ve come to the right place! We’re searching for top-notch Uber Brand Ambassadors throughout Ho Chi Minh City to spread #UBERLOVE and invite more new riders. Here’s a great opportunity to get involved with us and learn a bit about how we roll. Think you’ve got the right stuff? Check out the description below and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for cool, smart, all-stars to help spread the Uber love this semester! You need to be excited to talk to anyone about UBER, be comfortable in an ‘all hands on deck’ environment, flexible to help out with some awesome events and you have to thrive in a startup culture. As an Uber Brand Ambassador, you will embody Uber’s identity, demeanor and values.
The key element of brand ambassadors lies in your ability to use promotional strategies that will strengthen our brand relationship and influence a large audience to use Uber.
- Hit the streets everywhere and attend on-site events at bars, restaurants, nightclubs, pool parties, concerts, and festivals — and get every person there to sign up!
- Help make Uber a top-of-mind brand and the transportation option of choice by encouraging ongoing and consistent use of Uber.
- Work as much as you want around your schedule while remaining 10-20 sign ups per week.
- Aiding the CM for Uber events/partnerships to engage attendees as street marketing team.
- Loves the Uber brand and be all about Uber while having a good understanding about the app and its functions.
- A real hustler who gets down and dirty!
- Outgoing, team-oriented, and energetic and has a good understanding of the local area.
- Not afraid to jump into projects, reach out to contacts, and move quickly to grow the brand.
- Has marketing, sales, promotions, or events experience (not required, but strongly preferred).
What we offer
- Tons of Uber credit for every generated sign up by using your own personalized referral code.
- Being part of the global Uber brand and it’s whole network.
- Working closely with the Uber team, which offers great opportunities for independent personal and professional development.
- Steep learning curve, responsibility and daily challenges.
- Attending numerous nightlife and networking events.
- Flexible working hours but minimum commitment.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply NOW.
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]