Uber at Cannes Film Festival Act 2
La Croisette will be celebrating the greatest artists of the silver screen from around the world from May 14th to May 24th.
Following our remarkable success at The Cannes Festival last summer, Uber is back to have you ride in style for a second year. From the airport to the red carpet and onto the private parties, you can rely on Uber to take you wherever you need to be. This year Uber goes the extra mile to :
Your app will no longer be to request a simple car ride, you’ll now be able to use the Uber app to request an UberJET and have the privilege to fly away to and from Cannes.
From May 12th to May 18th, Uber is partnering up with GOODWILL Private Jets to allow you to request a private jet ride from your app. Once you have completed your request, a black car will come and pick you up and drive your to your private plane at the Bourget airport. Fly away to the Nice airport, where you will be picked up by a private driver that will carry you to your final destination.
* with the participation of Boston Bun (Ed Banger Records).
HOW TO REQUEST AN UBERJET
This option is available from may 12th to may 18th from 8:00am to 8:00pm*
- Pop open the Uber app on your iPhone and select the UberJET option (iPhone/Android) or from our mobile website m.uber.com
- Click on “Set pickup location”
- Check the pickup location is correct then press “request UberJET”
- You receive a phone call to sort out the final details of your escapades with your friends (up to 4 passengers)
- Once your request is completed, a black car comes to pick you up and drive you to
- Enjoy your flight to Nice or Cannes
- A black car comes to pick you up and drive you to the Bourget Airport as you climb down of your UberJET at the Nice airport and will carry you to your final destination
- The payment is fully automated through the Uber app
*offer valid under good weather conditions only..
The flight services for UberJET will be provided by GOODWILL Private Jets
A flight with the UberJET is 6490€, including the black car transportation to and from your plane. The aircraft can carry up to 4 passengers.
You can split the fare of the flight with your friends using the ‘fare split” button in the app when you are on your way.
If you cannot make it to the Cannes Festival, no big deal! You will be happy to know that we are here all summer long to take you wherever you need to go on the French Riviera, with a couple of other surprises.
Keep up with Uber’s activity at the Cannes Festival on Social Media. Feel free to share your pictures with us #UberCannes2014
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.