UberCustom: Ride Twice during the Dubai Film Festival Week For A Free Custom Shirt from Knot Standard!
Uber is always there when you need a stylish and comfortable way to get around Dubai. This time we’re not just connecting you to a stylish car, we’re hooking up our frequent riders with a free custom shirt from Knot Standard (AED310 value).
All you need to do is take 2+ rides during the Dubai International Film Festival Week between 6/12 – 14/12 and BOOOOOM you’re done! You’ve secured a stylish shirt which you can customize yourself!
Yes, you read that right – Just a thank you for riding in style with Uber during this week!
Here’s how it works:
- Ride at least twice in an Uber between Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 14th.
- After the 15th of December, we will email you your private code for a custom men’s Knot Standard Benchmark Shirt.
- Get the UBERCUSTOM – DXB experience by redeeming your code and creating your shirt in-person, or online:
- In Person: Visit the showroom in Dubai to be measured up and design your perfect shirt with a Knot Standard Style Advisor. (Details of the Dubai pop-up shop location will be sent to you via email).
- Online: Go straight to www.knotstandard.com/
ubercustom-dubai, and create your own shirt online. Knot Standard’s webcam measuring system takes a quick scan from your laptop to get all of your measurements.
Have friends that you think would like to customize their own shirts too? Tell them to sign up with Uber via uber.com/app and take at least 2 stylish Uber rides during the said week!
Ride on and spread the #UberLove with those stylish friends of yours!
Uber Dubai Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.