Uber Is the New Trend!
The third season of the biggest fashion event in Dubai is just hours away and we have teamed up with Fashion Forward to make sure we bring you the ultimate experience in style!
With thousands of glamorous people wanting to attend and leave the shows at the same time, the last thing you would want to do is walk around Madinat Jumeirah with those heels and bow ties looking for your cars. So, we have put here a couple of #UberTips to make this nothing but an awesome weekend:
- Double Check your pin is well placed at your pick up location by zooming in to your map and manually placing the pin wherever you are. Another good idea is to write your pick up destination in the “Pickup Location” tab at the top of the map
- Once your booking is made, get your driver’s number by tapping the arrow on the right bottom corner. There are going to be so many people and cars and the smoothest way would be to agree with your driver on your exact pickup location
- Most Importantly, Double check the plate number of the car you are getting in matches the confirmation you got on your app
- Split Fare is the best way to share the cost amongst friends. (Can be done through the app directly)
- Lost Items? Don’t panic, it happens! Check the bottom of your receipt email for the “Click here if you lost something on this trip” link for your driver’s contact info
Have Friends That Are New to Uber?
We’d love to give them free rides to enjoy Fashion Forward!
Let them sign up HERE to get AED60 off their first two rides or simply enter the promo code FFWD after signing up!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.