The most affordable way to get to the airport this Eid!
Eid Mubarak Abu Dhabi!
As you get ready to leave town this Eid, we want to make sure that Uber is the least stressful part of your trip. We are offering all first time Uber users AED150 off a ride to any airport in the UAE!
Already an Uber user? Ride to the airport with a friend who hasn’t registered to Uber and benefit from this offer!
- Up to AED150 off your ride to any airport in the UAE
- Applicable to Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport and Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Valid until October 12th, 2014
- Valid for all rides originating from Abu Dhabi
Share your love of Uber with us for a chance to win AED500 in Uber credit.
- Take a photo of your Eid celebrations wherever you are in the world
- Post the picture on Instagram or Twitter
- Mention @Uber_AbuDhabi on Twitter or @Uber_UAE on Instagram and use the hashtag #UberEid
- After Eid is over we’ll select the 3 best photos and contact the winners
Team @Uber_AbuDhabi getting ready to enjoy the holidays #UberEid
Eid Mubarak and Happy Riding!
Team Uber Abu Dhabi
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–