UberEATS Officially Opens Breakfast with Free Croissants
Rise and shine, Dubai! The early bird gets the…free croissants? That’s right, UberEATS is officially open for breakfast and we’re celebrating with free croissants. We partnered with PAUL Bakery and Restaurant to give away thousands of their famous croissants across the city.
When? Monday, March 20th 8:30am-11am
What? A free box of four freshly baked croissants to share
Where? Select PAUL locations across Dubai. Available to order exclusively on the UberEATS app.
So, how do I order?
- Download the app and sign in— you can use your existing Uber account for UberEATS, or create a new one.
- Tell us your delivery location—starting 8:30am on Monday 3/20, open your UberEATS app and set your address.
- Click the PAUL banner—visible only within participating delivery areas. It looks like this:
- Order—you’ll find the croissants in the special in-app menu. Check out with a tap. The entire experience is free! The delivery fee will be waived in your UberEATS receipt that is emailed to you once your order is completed. One box per user.
- Track your order— watch as your croissants get picked up and delivered right to your door.
Is there a catch? Demand will be very high and availability limited. T&C’s apply:
- Promotion open to UberEATS account holders on Monday, March 20, 2017 8:30am (GST) -11am (GST), or until supplies last.
- Free croissants not available from all locations—participating PAUL outlets only.
- One box of four croissants per UberEATS account will be free, subject to availability.
- Delivery fee will be waived in your UberEATS receipt that is emailed to you once your order is completed.
- Address changes mid-order cannot be accepted.
- Scheduled pre-orders not accepted.
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.