UberCHOPPER Takes Off At The Grand Prix
Heading to Abu Dhabi from Dubai for the Grand Prix? Skip the traffic and kick off your racing weekend with UberCHOPPER. We’ve teamed up with Alpha Tours to deliver luxury, convenience, and sky-high style all at the tap of a button. By requesting UberCHOPPER, a private driver will transport you and four friends to their helipad at the Atlantis, where you’ll take off directly for Yas Island. In less than 30 min you’ll arrive, and a driver will be awaiting your arrival to drop you off at the gate.
Service will run hourly Friday – Sunday during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Dates and times as follows:
Friday, November 27 from 10:00am-12:30am
Saturday, November 28 from 10:00am-12:30am
Sunday, November 29 from 10:00am-3:00pm and 5:00pm – 12:00am
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO REQUEST UBERCHOPPER:
- Select ‘UberCHOPPER’ via the Uber app
- Confirm your location and press the request button at the bottom of the screen
- We’ll give you a call for final confirmation
- An Uber will pick you up, along with up to 4 friends, and transport you to the Atlantis helipad
- Enjoy the short ride to Yas Island
- An Uber will be ready and waiting for your arrival at Yas to take you to the Grand Prix gate
- Payment is automatic and hassle-free via the Uber app – no need for cash or tipping
- AED2250 per person (includes door-to-door Uber)
- Seats up to 6 people
- Uber is not a direct air carrier
- All air services advertised will be provided by Alpha Tours
- Remember to bring an official ID with you
- Demand will be high; keep trying if you are unable to book right away
- Be prepared to arrive before departure for a safety briefing
- Please note that UberCHOPPER flights from Dubai will require security clearance ahead of departure
If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to share your journey with us at @Uber_UAE via #UberCHOPPERUAE
See you track side!
Team Uber UAE
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.