A Supercar Uber Experience With Leading Racing Driver, Oli Webb
Start your engines! In the lead-up to this weekend’s Dubai 24 Hour race at the Autodrome, we’re excited to be partnering with GoPro and Oli Webb who won last year’s race and competed in some of the world’s most prestigious races including the epic Le Mans 24 Hour.
Oli, who will be kicking off his season at the Dubai 24 Hour race, will be offering passengers complimentary rides in a Lamborghini Aventador around Dubai Marina, JBR, Emirates Hills and The Palm Jumeirah this coming Tuesday!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You’ll need to enter promo code SupercarDXB to unlock the UberSupercar view on the day of the event
- On Tuesday 12th, between 4PM and 8PM, Oli will be driving the Aventador and accepting pickup requests around Dubai Marina, JBR, Emirates Hills and The Palm Jumeirah. You will need to head to those areas to make a request
- Open the Uber app and move the slider to UberSupercar to make a request
- The ride will be free. Oli will drive you around for 15 minutes and drop you back off at your pickup point
- Our friends at GoPro have installed some cameras in the supercar to make sure the memorable rides are captured
Demand will be high. If your request doesn’t go through, try again.
Find out more about Oli here.
Team Uber UAE
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.