UberX Document Requirements
If you are missing documents, please take a clean photo or scan of the necessary documents and send it through to email@example.com, or respond directly to the email you received.
Read below for details on the individual documents required.
- Must be valid
- Must be full or open (probationary licences are not accepted)
- Make sure you take the photo on a white background so we can see the expiry date.
Passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate
- You only need to provide us with one of these, not all 3!
- International passport and birth certificates are ok
- An expired passport is ok, but it must have expired within the last 2 years
- Must show your name as either the holder or a listed driver
- Must show the vehicle registration number (licence plate)
- Must show a valid expiry date
- Must show they type of insurance (needs to be Third Party Property or greater)
If you do not have this, you can call your insurance provider and ask for a ‘Certificate of Currency’. They will be able to email this through to you and it should have all the information above.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]