Terms and Conditions Uber Sälen
FORD SÄLEN PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion is open to all Uber users over 18 excluding employees and their immediate families of Ford and Experiential Communication AB (the “Promoter”) and Uber B.V. (“Uber”) and each of their affiliated companies, agents or other persons professionally connected with the promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To take part in the promotion, you must have a smartphone with GPS capability, have downloaded the Uber app at https://get.uber.com/sign-up/, registered and have active internet connection. No purchase necessary.
- The promotion begins on 15 February 2016 and ends on 5 March 2016, and participants will have the opportunity to participate in the promotion between 09:00 and 18:00 Monday – Saturday (the “Promotion Period”).
- To take part in the promotion you must also:
- be located in Sälen, Sweden (the “Location”);
- use the Uber app, sliding to the FORD vehicle view; and
- follow the prompts to request a ride in a Ford vehicle via the Uber app during the Promotion Period (a “Ride”).
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to operate 2 (two) Ford vehicles in the Location during the Promotion Period.
- A Ride is free and no payment is needed.
- Your participation in the promotion and ability to take a Ride is subject to any limitations imposed by the Promoter and/or Uber including, but not limited to, the availability of Ford vehicles to provide a Ride.
- If the rider is not at the requested pick-up location within 5 (five) minutes of the driver’s arrival, the driver may cancel the Ride.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter or Uber for failure to participate in the promotion due to a technical, telecommunication or website error of any kind.
- The Promoter and Uber reserve the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the participation process or otherwise attempts to interfere with, undermine or harm the promotion.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to mechanical failure of any of the Ford vehicles, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion) the Promoter and Uber reserve the right to cancel or alter the promotion in its sole discretion. Participants acknowledge that the Promoter and Uber are not liable or responsible if any part of the promotion is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the participant cannot take a ride in a Ford, the Promoter and Uber shall be under no obligation to provide anything in substitute.
- A Participants must take part in the promotion using a legitimate Uber account. If you do not have an Uber account you will need to create one in order to participate – https://get.uber.com/sign-up/.
- Each Ride is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Any decisions of the Promoter and/or Uber in relation to the promotion or any Ride is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and Uber accepts no responsibility in relation to the conduct of the drivers of the Ford vehicles or the participants at any time before, during or after a Ride.
- Participants whose ride requests are accepted may be required to take part in related publicity.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any participant in connection with or arising out of this promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited rides, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by their negligence.
- Uber have been engaged by the Promoter to provide and operate the technology platform required to enable participants to take part in the promotion only. Insofar as is permitted by law, Uber, its group companies, employees, officers, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with your participation in the promotion, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Uber or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage, personal injury or death. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any liability of the Promoter arising in connection with the promotion shall be several and Uber accepts no joint and several liability in connection with the promotion.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- The name/names and county/counties of the participants who had ride requests accepted will be available for three months following the closing date of this promotion upon request, including a stamped addressed envelope, to: [Ford address] or Experiential Communication AB at Vallgatan 30, 411 16 Göteborg.
- All entries will also be subject to Part 2 of the terms and conditions of the Uber App (details of which can be found here https://www.uber.com/legal/lon/terms). Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Uber app.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Ford located at [address] and Experiential Communication AB located at Vallgatan 30, 411 16 Göteborg.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.