Spring Cleaning Made Simple in CoMo
Spring has sprung, and it’s officially the time of year for cleaning out closets. In the spirit of the season, we are teaming up with our friends at Goodwill® to make donating clothing quick and convenient.
This Saturday, May 16, clean out your closets and let Uber take care of the rest with #UberSpringCleaning
|SPREAD THE WORD|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Bag up your clothing such as jackets, shirts, pants, blouses and any other items of clothing you’re willing to donate
- Open your Uber app between 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturday, May 16
- Request GIVE at the bottom of the screen
- If you’re connected, a driver will arrive to pick up your items – and will drop-off your donation to Goodwill locations in the Columbia metro area.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It’s totally FREE!
- All clothing must be bagged for drivers to accept your donation
- Drivers will arrive at your requested pickup location. Please keep in mind drivers can’t leave vehicles unattended—we ask that you bring your bagged clothing out to meet your driver when they arrive.
- #UberSpringCleaning will be in high demand so please be patient!
- Those who are able to donate on May 16 will receive a follow up email early next week with tax receipt information
If you’ve already cleaned out your closet or if the promotion isn’t happening in your hometown, you can still help your local Goodwill® by finding your nearest donation center here.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.