Woolworths and UberEATS Easter Egg stunt Ts&Cs
Woolworths ‘Easter Egg On-Demand’ Campaign with UberEATS: Terms and Conditions
- Up to 500 (five hundred) new and/or existing UberEATS users in Cape Town and 500 (five hundred) new and/or existing UberEATS users in Johannesburg will be eligible to participate in the offer (“the Offer”) to receive a free Woolworths Easter Egg with their UberEATS order and, in the event that a user is a new User, a discount of R20.00 (twenty rand) (“the Discount”) with their first UberEATS order subject to these Terms and Conditions. If you are an existing UberEATS user, you will be liable to pay the order in full.
- The Offer will be valid for one day only on 12 April 2017 between the hours of 9:30am to 12:00pm and may only be used once by each UberEATS user. The Offer is subject to additional UberEATS terms and conditions set out in paragraph 5 below.
- The Offer image in the UberEATS app is not representative of the Easter Eggs that will be received by the user.
- In order to benefit from the Offer, users must: be 18 years or older;
- permanently reside in South Africa; and
- enter the code WWEaster (“the Promotional Code”). The Promotional Code is subject to the following:
- the Promotional Code cannot be combined with any other codes or promotions;
- the Promotional Code must be entered before requesting the order;
- the full value of the Discount must be used for the first order and any unused portion will be forfeited. If the order cost exceeds the total value of the Discount then the remaining balance will be payable by the UberEATS user;
- the Promotional Code may only be used once and is limited to one user only;
- the Promotional Code cannot be transferred, duplicated or exchanged for cash; and
- successful redemption of the Promotional Code is subject to availability of the UberEATS delivery partners at the time of request by the UberEATS user;
- UberEATS Terms and Conditions:
- Due to high demand, users are encouraged to place the UberEATS request again if their first request is unsuccessful;
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a violation (or attempted violation) of the UberEATS Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the UberEATS Terms and Conditions, and/or applicable laws and regulations of South Africa, the Discount may be forfeited; and
- Access to and use of the UberEATS App will be subject to the UberEATS Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement applicable to all UberEATS users. For more information about the UberEATS Terms and Conditions please see www.uber.com/legal/terms/za.
- By accepting the Offer, the users agree to indemnify Woolworths and Portier B.V., and release and hold Woolworths and Portier B.V. harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Offer or resulting from acceptance and participation in the Offer including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Woolworths collects and uses personal information about participants in order to allow them to enter competitions, receive promotional offers, comply with audit requirements in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and to determine the winner for the competitions. Woolworths may use the user’s name and/ or images in marketing material but users will always be informed of this beforehand and given the opportunity to refuse to permit any use of their names and/or images. For more information about how we use your personal information please read our privacy notice at www.woolworths/privacynotice.
- Any reference to Woolworths in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to include Woolworths (Pty) Ltd, Woolworths Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, Country Road Ventures (Pty) Ltd, Virtual Market Place (Pty) Ltd and their holdings, associated, affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
Bustling streets, dynamic skylines and an exotic nightlife are just a few of the things that make Africa one of the most vibrant hubs in the world. At Uber, we believe that the real magic starts in your very own backyard, which is why we’re giving you the ultimate reason to explore your city this […]
Make the most of your Irish revelry this Thursday, by heading to one of these #UberApproved parties. Simply ride, show your Uber receipt and indulge in a bit of Irish luck! JOHANNESBURG COLONY ARMS: Jozi’s famous watering hole will be handing out a free shooter or beer to everyone who rides with Uber this […]