Uber Relax with Massages on Demand
We have partnered with Massage on the Move to bring you massages straight to your very own office doorstep in Jozi and Pretoria this Friday 17 April. Each booking includes 6 massages for ONLY R200 (all inclusive)!
That’s right ladies and gents, get rid of those stress knots and sore backs in style with therapists performing Indian Head and Shoulder Tension Release massages.
What a perfect way to ease into work after your Easter vacation!
How it works:
- New to Uber? Sign up by clicking here
- Open the Uber app on Friday 17 April 2015 between 10h00 and 16h00 and you will see a lotus icon
- Toggle over to the lotus icon
- Set your pickup location and tap the “UberRELAX” button to request your therapist
- When a rider requests a massage on-demand, they are booking for six (6) massages at a cost of ONLY R200 (all inclusive) which will last about 45 minutes to an hour in total (15 minutes per massage). You may have less than 6 people but the set cost per booking will be R200.
- We also suggest that you have a meeting room or area where the therapists can do the treatments to enjoy your massages in peace and quiet!
Share with your mates so that they can release their tension and stress! #UberRELAX
Demand will be high, so if you are not successful the first time – keep on trying!
For more details on Massage on the Move, check out their website.
Team Uber Joburg
Bustling streets, dynamic skylines and an exotic nightlife are just a few of the things that make Africa one of the most vibrant hubs in the world. At Uber, we believe that the real magic starts in your very own backyard, which is why we’re giving you the ultimate reason to explore your city this […]
Make the most of your Irish revelry this Thursday, by heading to one of these #UberApproved parties. Simply ride, show your Uber receipt and indulge in a bit of Irish luck! JOHANNESBURG COLONY ARMS: Jozi’s famous watering hole will be handing out a free shooter or beer to everyone who rides with Uber this […]