Durban, Your Bunny Chow Is Arriving Now!
They say you haven’t truly been to Durban until you’ve eaten a bunny chow.
So, being Uber, we’re going to make it as easy as possible to TRULY experience the city you love. This Friday, between 12pm – 2pm, Durbanites will get the chance to indulge in their favourite lunchtime meal, at the simple tap of a button! Uber riders can request two bunny chow meals from award-winning restaurant Hollywoodbets, right to their very doorstep. This is our way of celebrating the vibrant culture of Durban, and its unique culinary experience.
How to order:
- Open up your Uber app or download the app on your smartphone and sign up NOW.
- Starting at 12:00, Friday 11 December, ensure you are in a Bunny Chow Zone (see details below), toggle over the knife & fork icon and request a ride
- If successful, your Uber will arrive within minutes and deliver two delicious bunny chows for ONLY R70
New users who sign up using the code UBERBUNNYCHOW on Friday morning will get their bunny chow for FREE!
To ensure your bunny chows are fresh, delivery is only available in the Bunny Chow Zone. Please check below before ordering. Click on map to enlarge.
The Fine Print:
- Each request includes two bunny chows from Hollywoodbets
- Demand will be very high – check back often if your first request is unsuccessful. We’ll keep delivering until we run out of delicious bunny chows!
Ordering with a friend?
You can use our split fare option so you’re not footing the whole price.
Bustling streets, dynamic skylines and an exotic nightlife are just a few of the things that make Africa one of the most vibrant hubs in the world. At Uber, we believe that the real magic starts in your very own backyard, which is why we’re giving you the ultimate reason to explore your city this […]
Make the most of your Irish revelry this Thursday, by heading to one of these #UberApproved parties. Simply ride, show your Uber receipt and indulge in a bit of Irish luck! JOHANNESBURG COLONY ARMS: Jozi’s famous watering hole will be handing out a free shooter or beer to everyone who rides with Uber this […]