South Africa, Your Uber for Business is Arriving Now!
Gone are the days of endless expense receipts. The Uber experience you know and love is now available for business travel!
Uber for Business is perfect for your daily business trips as well as international travel. Tired of tracking your petrol expenses and parking receipts? Uber for Business provides the perfect solution. Feeling anxious about that taxi queue at the Paris Airport? Uber for Business has your back.
With availability in over 200 cities (and growing) Uber takes the stress out of travel. Whether it’s on the way to the airport in London, from the airport in Dubai, to a meeting in Hong Kong, or dinner with clients around Sydney Harbour, Uber will always be at your fingertips.
Here’s how it works:
- Employers, company admin and team assistants should visit our signup page to create an account with the Uber for Business web dashboard
- From there, simply input the payment method of choice and add employees to the account
- Once added, employees will receive an email invitation to join the company Uber account
- Managers or administrations immediately have trip information at their fingertips and can easily export the key trip data to a spreadsheet – passenger, pick up point, time, destination point, expense info
- Just click through the link in your invitation email
- From there, you’ll be able to switch between payment options easily in your Uber app, which means business travel is automatically expensed and personal trips stay personal
- Think your company could use an Uber for Business account? Sign up online today.
What businesses are saying:
“Pollen VC is delighted to be working with Uber for Business and seeing availability of cars grow so quickly in London. The ability to select either personal or business journeys is genius and has changed our behaviour in terms of how our team navigates London’s tech hotspots.”
CEO & Co-Founder
“Uber has made ordering cars an incredibly simple and slick experience. The ability to assign accurate project codes against journeys on the go is a valuable tool for us. The platform is incredibly easy to set up and run, we love the service, team and experience!”
“Larsson & Jennings is excited to partner with Uber, as a fast growing fashion brand we use Uber daily to transport our team and partners around London. The app makes it very easy for us to monitor our team’s usage and there are always cars available when we need them in central London.”
Managing Director & Founder
“We’ve been in love with Uber since it launched so we are very excited to upgrade our Evernote EMEA team to Uber Business. It is the perfect complement to the modern workspace, allowing our team members to seamlessly travel for work while at the same time minimising time spent on expense reports.”
General Manager, EMEA
Bustling streets, dynamic skylines and an exotic nightlife are just a few of the things that make Africa one of the most vibrant hubs in the world. At Uber, we believe that the real magic starts in your very own backyard, which is why we’re giving you the ultimate reason to explore your city this […]
Make the most of your Irish revelry this Thursday, by heading to one of these #UberApproved parties. Simply ride, show your Uber receipt and indulge in a bit of Irish luck! JOHANNESBURG COLONY ARMS: Jozi’s famous watering hole will be handing out a free shooter or beer to everyone who rides with Uber this […]