Your Guide to #UberPrix in Singapore!
SKIP THE QUEUE
The biggest event of the year is just around the corner and Uber’s here to make sure you get around in the most convenient and reliable ride in town! It might be fast and furious on the track, but getting a ride doesn’t have to be.
We’re introducing a new app feature this weekend to ensure you are always able to connect with a reliable ride.
Before you request, simply select the nearest gate and head directly to your designated pickup location.
Uber’s designated Pickup Locations:
- The Gateway (Main Lobby) – 195 Beach Road
- Shaw Tower Taxi Stand – 100 Beach Road
- Raffles City Taxi Stand – 251 North Bridge Road
- Peninsula Shopping Centre Taxi Stand – 3 Coleman Street
- Funan Digital Life Mall – 109 North Bridge Road
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel – 80 Collyer Quay
- OUE Tower – 60 Collyer Quay
A RELIABLE RIDE, A TAP AWAY
- Run a Fare Estimate to quote the cost of your trip before you request – it’ll even account for surge pricing.
- Split the Fare of your trip with friends for an even cheaper ride and everyone’s a winner!
- Use the Share My ETA feature so your crew can track your route in real time and know your expected time of arrival.
- With the solid lineup this year, demand will be high. Surge pricing allows us to remain reliable during peak demand. We’ll always notify you if surge pricing is in effect and ask you to manually type in the higher multiple before you can request a ride.
- Tap the “Notify Me If Surge Ends” button and confirm push notifications to receive an alert when surge pricing at your location drops.
- Be sure to hop in the Uber you requested. Check out the license plate info listed in your app to avoid taking someone else’s.
See you Track Side,
Team Uber Singapore
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.