Your Guide to #UberPrix in Singapore!
SKIP THE QUEUE
The biggest event of the year is just around the corner and Uber’s here to make sure you get around in the most convenient and reliable ride in town! It might be fast and furious on the track, but getting a ride doesn’t have to be.
We’re introducing a new app feature this weekend to ensure you are always able to connect with a reliable ride.
Before you request, simply select the nearest gate and head directly to your designated pickup location.
Uber’s designated Pickup Locations:
- The Gateway (Main Lobby) – 195 Beach Road
- Shaw Tower Taxi Stand – 100 Beach Road
- Raffles City Taxi Stand – 251 North Bridge Road
- Peninsula Shopping Centre Taxi Stand – 3 Coleman Street
- Funan Digital Life Mall – 109 North Bridge Road
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel – 80 Collyer Quay
- OUE Tower – 60 Collyer Quay
A RELIABLE RIDE, A TAP AWAY
- Run a Fare Estimate to quote the cost of your trip before you request – it’ll even account for surge pricing.
- Split the Fare of your trip with friends for an even cheaper ride and everyone’s a winner!
- Use the Share My ETA feature so your crew can track your route in real time and know your expected time of arrival.
- With the solid lineup this year, demand will be high. Surge pricing allows us to remain reliable during peak demand. We’ll always notify you if surge pricing is in effect and ask you to manually type in the higher multiple before you can request a ride.
- Tap the “Notify Me If Surge Ends” button and confirm push notifications to receive an alert when surge pricing at your location drops.
- Be sure to hop in the Uber you requested. Check out the license plate info listed in your app to avoid taking someone else’s.
See you Track Side,
Team Uber Singapore
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.