uberPOOL Fares Are 50% Cheaper This Week
At 25% cheaper than uberX, uberPOOL is Singapore’s most affordable ride to date. But just for this week, all uberPOOL rides will be half the price of your uberX!
Use code POOL4LESS and enjoy a flat 50% OFF on all your POOL rides! Valid from Monday – Friday, 7AM – 12 Midnight.
Best part? There’s no restrictions on how many discounted uberPOOL rides you can enjoy. So if you want to do more for less, share your ride with uberPOOL. You’ll see bigger savings for the times you ride most!
Here are some sample fares for you:
Travelling from Hougang to City Hall – uberX: $15, uberPOOL: $7.50
Travelling from Dempsey Hill to 313 Somerset – uberX: $10, uberPOOL: $5
Travelling from NTU to Orchard Road – uberX: $26, uberPOOL: $16
HOW IT WORKS:
- Apply the promo code POOL4LESS before you request a ride. Set your pickup location and enter your destination under the uberX option.
- Tap on Set a pickup destination, followed by tapping left for uberPOOL.
- Choose how many seats you need (1 or 2) and tap Request Shared Car. You might get matched with other passengers riding the same way.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Promotion is valid on all uberPOOL rides in Singapore Monday – Friday (September 5 – 9) between 7AM – 12AM. Max. $10 off per ride
- Each request can have a maximum of 2 riders per pick up. You might be be matched with another requester, for up to 4 riders in total in the car
- You will not be able to change your destination or make multiple stops on uberPOOL. Drivers are recommended to follow the GPS for the most efficient routes
- Riders are encouraged to be on time for their uberPOOL rides. Drivers can wait up to 2 minutes on an uberPOOL trip before cancelling the request
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.